Today’s just like every other morning. Wake up. Take a shit. Put on some coffee. Read about the Lakers. So of course I turned to the venerable K-Bros over at ESPN LA, and I took a gander at their chat transcript from last night. If you don’t want to read it (which is absolutely understandable), here’s the gist of the thinking:
1) Is there a free agent available?
2) Will the Lakers be better if they get him?
3) The Lakers will get said free agent.
There’s something refreshingly awesome about the fact that the confidence among Lakers fans is to the point where no one is untouchable, its just a matter of working within the draconian CBA rules which are obviously designed to keep the Lakers from getting all of the best players.
Here’s some other tidbits that might get your eyes open:
- Mike Brown went on the George Lopez show the other night, almost making me want to play some great defense in a 3-on-3 game later today.
- The Lakers are looking toward the draft, not trades, to improve the roster.
- Kobe Bryant thinks hungry kids are more important than his head coach… asshole.
- Monta Ellis is (not) coming to the Lakers!
Good hunting Lakers fans.